VBS
Logan has offially completed his first-ever stint at Vacation Bible School. He had fun, although he refused to sing at the final assembly before the misc. grown-ups and siblings on the last day. He seemed to enjoy the crafts and the cookies.Shortly after finishing up his big week, Logan looked at me thoughtfully and said, "Ok, so we're done with this now, does that mean school starts?!"
Clearly he is anxious to get back to preschool. I told him no, not yet. He signed and huffed.
I reminded him that he also got to go to Star Club this year - the Pre-K/K equivalent to Youth Group at our church. He wanted to know more. I told him it was like a day at VBS only when Clifford was on (it comes on at 5pm on one of our PBS channels here) and only once a week. He seemed content with that even after I reminded him that that too started in September.
He retained at least part of what I had told him. As we pulled into church Sunday morning, Logan gleefully said, "Is today Star Club?!"
Guess he had a good time at VBS.
<< Home