All About the Boy!

11.26.2004

A boy's first letter to Santa

Dear Santa,

My name is Logan Daniel Potts. I was a very good boy this year. For Christmas I’d like the Polar Express North Pole set that has you and a Christmas tree. Does the Polar Express Train really come see you at the North Pole every year?

I also would like a train whistle, stuff for my Tommy trains, books to read, my very own telescope, and the Clock Tower for my Geo Tracks. I would be happy to have toys that help me learn to read because I like my stories.

This year my baby sister Megan came to live with us. She’s been a good baby and I love her very much. Megan would like presents too. Please bring her a doll and her own piano because she likes to borrow mine.

Vnbbnnbn bnbnbnbnbb mmmmeeggggggggaaaannnn ddddddd

I am going to leave some cookies out for you. What are you favorite kinds? Do the reindeer like carrots or should I leave them something else. My mommy got me a pack of special reindeer food with sparkles that I will sprinkle outside so you can find me.

B bmzzzzzzxxxxxxxczxcvvvvbbnnnnnnmmmmmmmm

Love ,
Logan

Zzzzzzzxxccccvvbbbnnqqqqwwe