Gender sounds
While playing a good old fashioned game of tickle the toddler, Mommy growled like a lion and Logan stopped in his tracks."No Mommy, don't say that," Logan scolded. "You don't talk like that?"
So Mommy asked him to clarify what was wrong with the growl.
"You have a girl voice," he said. "You can't talk like that."
"Like what?" asked confused Mommy.
"Daddy do that. He have man voice. You have girl voice." Logan said.
"What do you have?" asked Mommy, who was most amused by this exchange.
"A boy voice," Logan said "And someday I have man voice."
"What about Megan?"
"She have girl voice too but she a baby," he said as if I should have known this already.
"Ahh, I see." said Mommy and then she growled like the Mama Lion she thought Logan was expecting - sort of higher in pitch and more motherly than scary.
"Nup!" he said, still not able to say 'y' sounds and therefore missing it in the word Yup. "Nup! That's it!"
<< Home