All About the Boy!

3.30.2005

Why-Yes

Logan rarely naps any more. When he does, his naps are short and he often wakes up cranky making us wish he'd never napped. Today, however, he's got a bit of a head cold and so when he fell asleep during a car ride I moved him from carseat to bed without even trying to wake him up. He ended up sleeping for just over 3 hours.

When I went in to get him (responding to his happily little calls of "Moooommmmmmyyyy! I'm awake now!") I asked if he was feeling any better after sleeping.

"Yup" he said.

"Boy you took a real long nap!" I said.

And he responded, "Why yes, I sure did!"

"I guess you needed it then," I rationalized, ignoring the worry that he wouldn't sleep well tonight (so far he is by the way.)

"Yup, I guess I did."