Breakfast of Champions

Logan slept late this morning. He got up at almost 9am. He's been sick and very much needed the extra sleep. He told me he had more running power today than yesterday but to get all better he had to eat a healthy meal so all he wanted for breakfast was broccoli. I talked him into some cereal. I did, however, have some frozen broccoli in the freezer so I made up a few pieces. Megan wants whatever Logan has and so they are now watching Clifford and eating Trix with a side dish of broccoli.
Logan has since decided all he needed was one piece. If he eats more than that he’ll get sicker, but one piece will make him better. ;) Megan is now walking laps around the couch stealing pieces of broccoli from his ignored bowl and eating them happily.
Whatever works.
<< Home