All About the Boy!

11.12.2003

Climb Climb and slide

Logan is now an offical Gymboree kid. We had two (count 'em two) free try-it-out classes over the last two weeks and I decided today to stop taking advantage of the nice teacher and just pay to keep going. ;) Our classes now run until the last week of January so hopefully he keeps enjoying himself.

Surprisingly Logan has jumped RIGHT into this thing without a trace of shyness or caution. The second we get in the door he's asking to have his shoes off and get down. Place those little socked feet on the floor and he's off to find a ball or to climb and slide. He loves playing music, he loves getting into all the various pieces of equiment. He even lets the teacher pick him up and dance with him! So there you go. Logan has found an activity he enjoys and I have found some degree of relief knowing that even on the coldest most miserable weeks that lie ahead I have at least one day that we can get out of our house and engage in some active, heavy-duty play.