Flower Pride - I have a wildflower bed along the back of the house. Its thick with sunny yellow flowers and better yet its near maintenance free. I wanted to spread this garden around the sunroom as well - making the yard nice with little effort on our part to keep it going. All the took - between scattering last year's seeds and transplanting some plants that first took up home in the lawn - was the one thick wad of plants that holds court just outside the back door. Logan claimed this as *his* plant. He takes care of it - using his little elephant watering can to water it regularly. He watches of it. He yells at the dog to stay away from it. And now, when people cover over to the house, he drags them outside to see it in all its flowering glory. This photo is on of him showing off his first bloom. Like I said, he's very proud of it.

<< Home