All About the Boy!

12.02.2004

Out of the mouth of babes. . .

Some things Logan says:

1. At 4:30 am this morning: Oh my! I awake and it not morning et!
We should note that 'et' is 'yet' because Logan can't seem to say anything that starts with 'y.'

2. Above statement followed quickly by: Lady no playing, its time go back to sleep. Its still night-night time.
Lady, by the way, is the Golden Engnine on the Magic Railroad of the Thomas world. AND, Lady goes to bed with Logan, along with the Daddy Block, Logan's "Baby" (a green stuffed hippo), and a Matchbox truck converted to "Diesel 10" also of Thomas fame because the truck has a grabber like the infamouse Diesel.

3. At 5am this morning: Oh no! Where my Daddy block go? I need my Daddy block!
At which point the real Daddy went in to find his block counterpart.

4. As Daddy searched for the block: Look high! Look low!

5. This morning as Logan padded down the hallway fresh out of bed: Hi Mommy. I got myself out of bed 'cause its morning now.

6. As we snuggled in his room today: Oh Mommy, you my best girl.

7. As we drove home from our morning errands: I love my house.

8. As Meg drifted to sleep in the car (as Mommy wanted her to!): No sleep Meggie! Here, look at my finger! See! See my fingers!