All About the Boy!

8.25.2005

Excercise

Yesterday we went for a walk. A decent two-mile walk. Logan ran half off it. He meandered the other half collecting stones and pinecones. Its not a new thing. He goes with Grandma and Megan for regular "jogs" and we go for walks often now too. Its just something I keep forgetting to blog.

As he ran down a stretch of sidewalk early in our walk, I called out "Logan don't wear yourself out we're going to be walking for a while!" He yelled back, "I got to get my excercise!"

As fanstastic as it is, his notion of working-out can be a bit comical. He often joins me at the gym on a Saturday morning. I go to Spin class. He goes to child care. When we leave he asks me for his pint-sized water bottle of spring water. "I need a drink. Excercising is hard!" he says in all seriousness. I suppose playing with other kids can be a work-out.