All About the Boy!

4.22.2004

Big boy - big help

And here is what makes up for those tantrums and crank days. . .

Logan was just giving me a hard time about my going into the shower - see I was supposed to be playing trucks. So I knelt down next to him and said "Honey, remember how yucky you felt last week when you were sick."

L - Ucky eww!
Me - That's right, well that's how I feel now. I'm sick remember and a nice shower will help my body not hurt so much, ok.
Logan says, patting my leg as I stand up next to him - No worry Mommy. I tay care you. (which would read in complete sentences "Don't worry Mom, I'll take care of you.")

Apparently yesterday as they returned from their outing my mom said to Logan - we have to be quiet when we go inside because Mommy's sleeping. She's sick.

So as they walk up the front steps Logan hears the 5 year old next door running out her door and calling him. He puts a finger to his lips and says "Shhhh Coe-wee (aka Chloe) Mommy sick."

Yesterday afternoon we sat together in the recliner watching Rolie Polie Olie. Logan turned around to bury his head in my shoulder saying "I nuggle you." (or I snuggle you.) Then he proceeded to pat my arm as he snuggled saying "Poor Mommy."