Five. Count 'em Five.
Today Logan used two different 5 word sentences. Yes. F-I-V-E.1. "Daddy doctor office have Nemo." Of course this is only a fairly accurate statement. What Daddy's doctor's office has is a big old fish tank with goldfish. Goldfish being orange are all now named Nemo. It is worth mentioning that Logan has only ever seen about 15 or 20 minutes of Finding Nemo, but he does have a big old stuffed Nemo he likes to cuddle on occasion.
2. "Mommy, I don't like drums!" Actually Logan loves drums. What he does not like are the electronic, already mixed and loud drums that come with the Casio keyboard he likes to play with in my home office. He accidentally set off some Rock-beat drum and chord combo that freaked him out. He leapt up from his stretched out on the belly position and backed himself up to my lap informing me that he did not appreciate the noise.
Other recent favorite phrases --
"I silly" - Logan says this as he laughs his little head off over something or other he's deemed hysterical. HAHAHA! I silly!
"I do buckle." - He's decided that he can buckle the chest plate on his car seat. He can not, but we don't let on.
"A cuca-rah-cha" or however you really spell that maraca loving song. Logan has a pair of maracas and he likes to sing the Daddy inspired song as he shakes away.
"Mommy go away." - this he says typically as he's kicking me out of his room for some ahhh, potty inspired privacy. Not that he uses the potty. I mean he has sat on it fully clothed while he goes...but he refuses to sit on it without at least a diaper on. That's ok. its a start
"Mommy, not a toy." - This he says just now as he attempts to turn the little antennae on my wireless router into windshield wipers. He's used to hearing me say "That's not a toy" every time he attempts to sing "Wipers go swish swish swish" with my router.
<< Home