Watch what you say
We always knew it was important to watch what we said in front of Logan and what he watched - especially once he hit the parrot stage of toddlerhood. Well today he reminded me why. This is totally and completely, truly and honestly what the child said. I do not make it up or add words for him.Me - Logan, why don't you sit down on my lap so I can put your socks on.
Logan - Okey dokey (worth noting - this was probably the 12th time he used this new expression of his this morning)
Me - Hey, honey, who says that? Who says Okey Dokey? (I'm wondering where he picked it up from and hoping it wasn't me doing it too often.)
Logan - Olie Polie says okey dokey on TV, Mommy.
Me - Oh. Ok.
I mean what do you say back to that?
<< Home