All About the Boy!

12.08.2004

Working Man

Logan, sitting chest high in warm bath water and bubbles said "I gonna go to work tomorrow too," after I informed him that although it was Thursday, I'd be going to work tomorrow and he would stay with Grandma and Megan. Since Logan has visited my office a few times lately and enjoyed his rampant run through the open areas, the yo-yo he scammed off someone and the "MM" lady (aka the sales rep with all the M&M gadgets.) I worried that this comment of his meant he was planning on literally going to work with me. So I clarified this was a "mom goes to work only" type day.

"No, I go my work." he said seriously. And so I asked the obvious - What is your job?

He said in response, "I go down to sidewalk and go to work where I make money to go to boardwalk and play skee ball."

"Oh, and what it is you do when you go to work?" I asked.

"I play Mommy. I play skee ball wiff my quarters."