I do
Yesterday I worked half a day. Instead of having Logan brought out to the car from Gram's house when I got there to pick him up, I went in side so we could visit for a bit. As the afternoon started to dim, Logan sat on my lap at PaPa's computer playing on the Disney website. That's when the following conversation took place:Gram - Is Bruce coming home for dinner tonight?
Me - Nope, he's getting a haircut so he'll be late.
Gram - Did you want to stay here for dinner then?
Logan climbs off my lap and before I can respond says "I DO!"
Me - What? What did you say Logan?"
Logan says again, clearly slightly irked that he needs to repeat himself "I DO!"
So we stayed.
More Sorry
This morning I was exhausted. Bruce was volunteering to get out of bed at the first "peep" so I could sleep in a bit. Logan wanted nothing of it. So at 5:30 am we all got up and played. By 6:30 I figured Logan was ok with just Daddy and I could go back to sleep. I climbed into bed, pulled the covers up and heard the crying at the door. Logan got the door pushed open and appeared at my bedside pulling back the covers and saying "UP."
Me - "Honey, I know, but I'm not feeling well, I want to take a nap. How about you play trains with Daddy."
Logan looked at Daddy for a second. "Trains? Trains Daddy." And reached his little arms up to be carried out to the trains.
Me - Thanks Logan, I'm just going to nap a little then we'll play.
As he and Daddy left the room I heard him call back "Mommy, I sorry."
<< Home