New things heard in Jersey
Logan continues to surprise and amaze with the things that pop out of his little mouth. Here's some of the latest:1. Oh man! - he says this in frustration when he's not pleased with the way things are going.
2. I moved backwer! - in English that's I moved backwards! As in -- I sat in my little Beetle car and pressed the pedal with my foot and traveled a bit in the opposite direction of what I had expected.
3. I still want one! - This morning Logan wanted a bottle. This morning Mommy said no. He has been off the morning one for a while but had started to ask again in recent days. Logan cried and protested. Mommy explained that only little babies have bottles and Logan is, in fact, a big boy. She told him all the things big boys can do and the things little babies can't. Logan huffed and puffed and then he cried out "I still want one!" Since that exchange he's been walking around muttering to himself "No baby. Babies bottle. Big boy have sippy."
4. One second! - I dared to send an email to work yesterday when Logan wanted to play Mickey (or Meme) Mouse on the computer. I said to my impatient little imp "Just one second Logan." So said imp placed his nose directly on mine and repeatedly said "One second, One second, one second, GOOFY PEEZ!" (that's please!)
5. Nuggle? - Logan is a snuggler. He'll take a break in the action to climb up on your lap and burrow his head into a shoulder or chest. He likes it best of you wrap him in a big hug during this time or even if you rub his back. I've been telling him we're snuggling when he does that, so the last day or so he'll climb up (or turn around if he's been up on your lap already) and burrow in saying "I nuggle.")
6. I kiss - When he's done snuggling he likes to give and get a kiss. He now announces it. A typical exchange goes like this - "I nuggle Mommy." snuggle, snuggle, snuggle..."I kiss" as he plops his face right up into yours.
7. Turn on puter. Meme, Winnie Pooh. - This is what Logan says as he enters our home office for the first time each morning. Its Loganese for "Turn on computer because I'd like to play my games now."
8. Wow, I have orange sock - Don't ask why, but once a upon a time I bought Logan a pair of orange socks. No, it was not Halloween related. Actually it had more to do with slippers and having a pair I could use for warmth that weren't confused with regular socks. It was a stupid idea...but now he has them. So yesterday we got snow and we were destined not to leave our house. So Logan wore sweats and his ugly, bright orange socks. I forgot when it hit him, but he was sitting there playing and suddenly looked up saying "Wow! I have orange sock!" He was very impressed by this and told most of the folks we talked to on the phone yesterday about this apparently cool feet.
<< Home