All About the Boy!

8.24.2004

Overheard around here

As I fervently typed to complete a series of work related emails and Logan played blocks near by:

"Excuse me Mommy. Isn't this beautiful?" says Logan as he holds up a block structure creation for me to see.

---------------

As we played outside late afternoon and Logan approached the little tee with his oversized plastic baseball and bat:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I put ball on tee!" he announced as he did.

Mommy asked, not quite thinking she heard right, "What did you say?"

"I said, Ladies and Gentleman, I put ball on tee! Then I hit the ball with my bat. Home run! Run the bases, yay!!"

--------------

Upon dumping the latest handful of weeds plucked from our backyard lawn, Logan plopped himself down on the grass near me and said:

"Oh my, I work hard. I take a break now."

---------------

On seeing the pizza delivery man out our front door last night:

"Yay! Pizza man here! Thank you for bringing my dinner, man!"